· AVA just retested weekly support on the BTC chart and formed a small bull hammer on the weekly closing candle.
· RSI is very oversold and it will probably cause a nice bounce in price upwards in the short term. Once momentum picks up this could prolong the pump.
· AVA fell through weekly support and is now holding above it.
· On the current daily candle, AVA broke out of the short-term trendline (if you chart your trendlines using body to body).
· Small bit of resistance is noted on the chart, however, with BTC recently…
• On the UNFI/USDT chart, you can see that UNFI has broken out of the wedge that started to form with the last BTC dump on May 19th.
• The daily RSI is currently around 43. (A “normal” oscillating range for RSI ranges between 70 and 30. However, oftentimes it breaks out of this range resulting in “overbought” (bad) and oversold (good) zones. Basically the lower the number to 30 the more enticing the buy typically. So RSI is looking quite healthy for a move-up.
• UNFI broke above the weekly resistance with the second daily candle closure above…
I mentioned yesterday that if XRP starts to push past 3600 sats we might really start to see some big moves and fireworks coming our way. Well, I failed to look at the USDT chart, and that being said, XRP has now broken and closed above 3600 sats and has also broken above trend resistance on the USDT chart.
Usually, when both the USDT and the BTC pairs show bullish confluence, it is most certainly a buy for me. As you can see, from the zoomed-out chart, this zone typically sees big action upwards.
Personally, I will be looking for a retest of support and an entry on XRP.
What I am seeing here is the when the long-term trend (5) was broken, it quickly went up to weekly resistance (2), was rejected, and came back down to follow above the previous trend (5). It stayed above that downward trend until it eventually…
ANKR/BTC is looking like a solid buy and is only 10% or so from new ATH, and then into price discovery. Part of the reason I like ANKR is it’s one of the Binance Smart Chain projects with some rather great upside potential. That being said, let’s look at the technical side of things!
· Red dashed line is the major resistance and ATH.
· Solid red line is the trend resistance.
· Solid green line is the trend support.
· The two green dashed lines are weekly support levels. …
Big OCEAN Waves incoming? A TSUNAMI?!?!
First, let me start by saying there is no such thing as a “sure thing” in the crypto-verse. However, I would like to tell you about a project and why I believe it could potentially return 100x in value within the next 1–2 years.
To do so, I will use real numbers, with comparisons to other coins to demonstrate why it could POTENTIALLY go up 5x, 10x, 20x, and maybe even 100x.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —